High-Temperature Ceramic Ink Design & Manufacturing
Innovative Ceramic Corporation designs and manufactures a large variety of high-temperature ceramic inks to meet virtually any custom application. Simply provide us your project details to get started.
Details we require include:
- At what point in the process the product will be marked? (in the green state, wet, dried, before or after glaze, bisque, on the product without firing, etc.)
- Can the substrate be handled without touching the imprint before firing?
- What are the ramp rates and hold times?
- What is the firing temperature and cycle?
Our professional ink manufacturers will provide the correct ceramic ink to fulfill your unique needs.
Our DuraFire ™ marking inks allow for high-temperature firing from 582°C (1080°F) to 1700°C (3092°F) and provide customers with a variety of benefits. They are simple to apply, opaque, very fluid, safe, and easy to clean up. In addition, they can work with a wide range of refractory materials, such as alumina, cordierite, fire clay, fused aluminum zirconium silicate, fused silica, mullite, silicon carbide, zircon, and zirconia. They can also work with earthenware, glass, and porcelain materials. Just let us know the substrate/material that we’ll need to work with, and we can design and manufacture the right ceramic ink for you!
At Innovative Ceramic Corporation, we offer in-house material testing up to 3092°F for materials up to 3.5″ inches in any direction (or smaller). Please note any larger sample materials/substrates will not be tested. With the ability to meet the needs of a wide range of industries, from refractory, electronics, glass, art, whitewares, and engineering ceramics, we invite you to contact our company today for more information about our high-temperature ceramic ink design and manufacturing services.
- Custom Formulation & Testing of High-Temperature Ink and Logo Stamp for a High Alumina Refractory Company
- Custom Manufactured Stamps for the Aerospace/Airplane Industry using CO2 Laser Technology
- Custom Manufactured Wax Resistant Stamp for the Brick Industry
- Custom Formulation & Testing of High-Temperature Ink for Aluminum Zirconium Silicate Substrate for the Glass Industry in the United Kingdom
- Testing of High-Temperature Ink for a Calcium Aluminum Silicate Refractory in the Aluminum Industry in the Czech Republic